Be prepared for my Waldorf Salad CPK copycat recipe, that’s inspired from my favorite dish at California Pizza Kitchen. However, with less calories!
- 1/2 Iceberg salad
- 2 Apples
- 3–4 sticks of celery
- 1 cup of Walnuts
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Blue Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Start by heating up a pan and add 3 spoonful water and 3 spoonful sugar and about 1 cup of walnuts.
- Now, stir constantly until the nuts are glazed.
- Carefully pour the glazed nuts out on a baking sheet to cool down. Be careful not to touch them! They are very hot!
- Now you cut apples and celery in smaller pieces and combine with the chopped salad.
- Then you top with the glazed walnuts and crumbled blue cheese.
- Finally drizzle with olive oil and balsamico.
Serve with fresh baked bread.
Keywords: Salad, apples, walnuts, celery, blue cheese, CPK, California Pizza Kitchen,