You can eat this salad alone with a good piece of fresh baked baguetteor as a side dish to your fish, chicken, BBQ etc.
- Tomatoes in slices
- Chopped red or sweet onion (as much as you like!)
- A good chunk of fresh mozzarella
- Olive oil
- This dish takes no time to prepare, and you can easily make it ahead.
- To begin with wash and cut the tomatoes in the shape you want. I sliced mine.
- Now decorate with chopped red or sweet onions and chunks of fresh mozzarella.
- Then drizzle with some of your homemade pesto and olive oil – and the dish is ready to serve.