Try this stone age bread. Its both gluten-free and paleo and full of seeds and nuts.
- 3/4 cup (100g) pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup (100 g) sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup (100 g) almonds
- 3/4 cup (100 g) walnuts
- 3/4 cup (100 g) flaxseed
- 3/4 cup (100 g) sesame seeds
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a large bowl you mix all the ingredients.
- Do should not chop the nuts or seeds.
- Then you pour the mass into a greased Bread Pan and bake for one hour at 320 degrees Farenheit (in a preheated oven).
- When baked, you flip it out of the bread pan.
- Let it cool down on a wire rack.
Keep in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator
Enjoy it – and be careful not to become addicted!! ; O)
Keywords: stone age bread, paleo bread, gluten-free, seeds, nuts, nordic, danish, bread, healthy,