An Italian-style salad combining the fresh flavors of ripe tomatoes, shaved parmesan, with the richness of prosciutto and the tangy flavor of balsamic vinegar.
- 8 cups of Baby Spinach
- 6 slices of Prosciutto
- 4 Tomatoes
- Olive oil
- To begin with you have to bake the prosciutto.
- Place the prosciutto slices individually on a baking sheet with baking parchment on.
- Then bake them in a preheated oven (400 degree Fahrenheit) for about 10-15 minutes until they are lovely crisp.
- Now you cut the tomatoes into slices and mix them with the spinach.
- Grate the parmesan over the salad and brake the prosciutto into smaller pieces and add to the salad.
- Just before serving, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Serve with fresh baked bread.