This is an easy lemon and lime salt that is so delicious and so useful in almost every dish with either fish or meat – or how about trying it on your salad?
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup of coarse salt
- To begin with you cut the lemon in thin, thin slices.
- Put the lemon slices in a container (with a lid) together with the salt.
- Add the lid and give it a good shake.
- Place the container in the fridge.
- Take the container out of the refrigerator and shake the mix once a day.
- After a month you remove the lemon slices and let the salt dry up by spreading it out on a baking sheet and just leave it out in the sun or dry it in the oven on the lowest heat if you prefer that.
If making Lime Salt recipe is the same except use one whole lime.