Granola is a breakfast food and snack food made out of mostly of rolled oats, different kinds of nuts and honey or other sweeteners such sugar.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Wheat Germ
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup small chocolate chips
- First step is to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Then, on a tray with baking parchment, you mix rolled oats, wheat germ, chopped almonds, brown sugar and syrup.
- Next step is to bake the mix in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. REMEMBER, to stir the mixture every 5th minute!
- Finally you take out the granola mix and let it cool down.
- When cooled completely down you add the raisins and chocolate chips.
Store this glory in an airtight container for up to a few weeks.
Keywords: granola, homemade, Muesli, nuts, dried fruit, seeds, healthy guts, healthy, breakfast, snack, yoghurt,