- 3 avocados. Seeded and peeled.
- 2 tomatoes. Seeded and diced.
- 1/2 lime. Juiced.
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt (Fage 0%).
- 1/2 medium onion. Diced.
- 1 clove garlic. Minced.
- a pinch of salt.
- a pinch of chipotle.
- When you make guacamole you want to use ripe avocados.
- In a large bowl, place the avocados peeled and seeded and use a potato masher or a fork and mash them well.
- Then you divide the fresh tomatoes and remove the seeds from inside. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Hereafter you add lime, greek yogurt and the finely chopped garlic and onion.
- Finally you add salt and a pinch of chipotle and fold everything together.
- Now enjoy! – also try my homemade tomato salsa too!