A refreshingly ice cold Frosted Lemonade topped with whipped cream.
- 1 cup Lemonade (I used the “Simply Lemonade”, but you can also make your own Lemonade and use instead)
- 2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream (Use a good quality for more creamy result)
- Whipped Cream (just for fun)
- It is very, very easy to make this milkshake.
- It requires only two ingredients and two minutes – and a blender.
- Just add the lemonade and vanilla ice cream and blend for a minute or two.
- Then pour it into a chilled glass and decorate with whipped cream if you like that.
- Finally you add a straw, and go find that perfect spot in the shade – and enjoy!
Keywords: lemonade, frosted lemonade, frosted, milkshake, ice cream, lemonade milkshake,