perfect treats for sharing in school!
- 2 pkg. 3oz Jell-O (Red)
- 2 pkg Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- Sun Cups (Sunflower buttercups – nut free and glutenfree) or other chocolate as a bottom of the hat.
- Start by mixing the red Jell-O with 1 package of unflavored gelatin. Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- The mix 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Cool to room temperature.
- Then in a small bowl mix 1 package of unflavored gelatin with 1/2 cup cold water. After a few minutes add 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Now mix the gelatin to the milk mixture, stir well and cool to room temperature.
- Then pour the Jell-O mixture in a glass pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pour a layer of the milk mixture over the first layer of Jell-O and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Repeat until done and you have 8 layers and let the Jell-O set.
- Cut out and and place on a piece of chocolate or on a Sun Cup so it looks like Dr. Seuss’s hat.