No yogurt without topping, and you should definitely try making this almost sinful double chocolate granola.
- 2 cups of Oats
- 1/3 cup of wheat germ
- 3 spoonful Hershey’s Cocoa
- 3 spoonful sugar
- 3 spoonful maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Start by heating up the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, on a baking tray with parchment paper you mix oats, wheat germ, Cocoa and sugar.
- Drizzle with Maple syrup.
- Now, bake the mixture in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Always remember to stir the mixture every 5th minute!
- Take the mixture out from the oven to cool down.
- When the mixture has cooled down, add raisins and chocolate chips.
Finally, you just store the double chocolate granola in an airtight container for up to a few weeks. If it lasts that long!
If you want to try my basis recipe, so you can play around with the mix-ins and spices to make it yourfavorite granola, you can try my homemade granolafor inspiration.
By the way, you can preserve that freshly baked flavor by storing this granola in the freezer. Just take it out to defrost at temperature for a few minutes, and enjoy.