Add some color in a pale and sad corner, with these 3 easy garlands!
We have so much fun making these garlands and hang them everywhere from the windows, around mirrors on the kids rooms, in the trees outside when we celebrate with friends and we hang them on our Christmas tree too. No matter where we use them, the kids are super proud about seeing their work being used!
These colorful garlands always beings joy and lightens up even the dullest corner in a room.
Add your favorite colors to make them fit just the atmosphere you want to catch or the kids favorite colors in their rooms.
From nursery and kids rooms to bathrooms and living rooms, there’s no limits on how and where to use them.
Try making these 3 garlands. They will by guarantee turn a sad corner into homemade happiness in a split second!
You can easy let your kids help you with the cutting and gluing, but I cannot guarantee that you won’t have to fight over who comes to get it when its done! ;o)
3 easy garlands
Follow these 3 easy step-by-step instructions on how to make your own garlands. Have fun and enjoy the process.
1) Start by cutting out a lot of hearts from colorful Construction Paper – you will need 3 hearts per one heart.
2) Next glue two hearts together..
4) Continue until desired lenght.
5) Finally, enjoy your new colorful corner :o)
1) Start with a few handfulls of Pompoms.
2) Then use a needle, to string them.
(Use a “thick” thread. That will prevent the pompoms from sliding)
4) Finally hang them – enjoy them!
POLKA-DOT PAPER GARLAND:
1) Start by cutting a lot of circles from Construction Paper in the colors you like
2) Then use a sewing machine to sew them CLOSELY together!
3) Ready to hang them up?
4) Finally, enjoy – yet another room with new bright colors to welcome the spring!!