Bring on some color in a pale corner, with these easy-to-make garlands!
We hang them in the windows indoor, we hang them i the trees outside when we celebrate with friends and we hang them on the christmas tree – and not matter where we use them, the kids are super proud about seeing their work being used!
And they will turn a sad corner into homemade happiness in a split second!
You can easy let your kids help you cutting/gluing – but I cannot guarantee that you won’t have to fight over who comes to get it! ;o)
DIY 3 x easy-to-make garlands
1) Start by cutting out a lot of hearts from colorful Construction Paper – you will need 3 hearts per one heart.
2) Glue two hearts together..
4) Continue until desired lenght.
5) Enjoy your new colorful corner :o)
1) Start with a few handfulls of Pompoms.
4) Hang them – enjoy them!
POLKA-DOT PAPER GARLAND:
1) Start by cutting a lot of circles from Construction Paper in the colors you like
2) Use a sewing machine to sew them CLOSELY together!
3) Ready to hang them up?
4) Enjoy – yet another room with new bright colors to welcome the spring!!